Technology and the Court
- Technology and the Court Practice Note (GPN-TECH)
The purpose of GPN-TECH is to facilitate the effective use of technology in the preparation for and at all stages of a proceeding as well as to assist parties in the use of technology within the Court. Accompanied by Technology Resources (GPN-TECH).
- eBooks Practice Note (GPN-eBOOKS)
Identifies the Court's requirements in respect of court books, appeal books and books of authorities, and other documents such as affidavits, which are proposed to be provided in electronic format (eBooks). Accompanied by Technology Resources (GPN-eBOOKS).
- Online hearings and Microsoft Teams - from April 2020
Guides litigants and the legal professions appearing in virtual hearings in the Court, using Microsoft Teams remote access technology.
- Assistance with technology in litigation
Contact eRegistrars for assistance.
- Preparing documents for lodgment
Sets out requirements for lodging documents in the Federal Court and the General Federal Law jurisdiction in the Federal Circuit and Family Court (FCFCOA).