Check the Progress of a Case/ Find Future Listings
Federal Law Search provides information on current and finalised cases initiated in the Federal Court or the Federal Circuit and Family Court (General Federal Law jurisdiction).
Each case record in Federal Law Search provides the following:
- A list of all court events - including the next event when known
- A list of documents filed by parties
- Any orders of the Court (in full-text from 2004/05)
- Date of judgment delivery (when known)
- A link to judgments delivered
- Names of parties and counsel.
There is a record for all cases filed in the Federal Court since 1984, and for all cases in the Federal Circuit and Family Court (previously the Federal Circuit Court) since its inception.
Matters where a pseudonym has been assigned to a party are not searchable in Federal Law Search.