Check the Progress of a Case/ Find Future Listings
Federal Law Search provides information on current and finalised cases* intitiated in the Federal Court or Federal Circuit Court (General Federal Law jurisdiction).
Each case record in Federal Law Search provides the following:
- A list of all court events - including the next event when known
- A list of documents filed by parties
- Any orders of the Court (in full-text from 2004/05)
- Date of judgment delivery (when known)
- A link to judgments delivered
- Names of parties and counsel.
There is a record for all cases filed in the Federal Court since 1984, and for all cases in the Federal Circuit Court since it's inception.
Matters where a pseudonym has been assigned to a party are not searchable in Federal Law Search.