Going to Court
Read this information to find out what to do if you are going to Court.
- I am a party - Information for litigants - Information about being a party to a court case. This includes information if you are coming to Court without a lawyer speaking for you.
- I am a practitioner - Information about being a legal practitioner at the Court.
- I am a witness - Information about going to Court to provide information (evidence) at a hearing.
- I have been subpoenaed - Information if you have been asked to provide documents to the Court and/or attend a hearing to give information (evidence).
- Jury service in the Federal Court of Australia - Information for members of the public who have been contacted about jury service.
Visitors to the Court
If attending a hearing, please allow extra time to pass through security screening, locate your courtroom and be introduced to interpreters (if applicable).