Access to court documents & files
If you are requesting access to Court Documents, please note the new arrangements set out in the Court’s Access to Documents and Transcript Practice Note (GPN-ACCS) which need to be adhered to.
- Request for access to court documents by non-party/media
- Request for access to the Court file by party
If your matter is an electronic court file you can access filed documents via the Commonwealth Courts Portal for free.
To see if your file is electronic, check the File Number table on electronic court file webpage.
- Substituted Service Order for Bankruptcy Notice (Example A)
- Substituted Service Order for Bankruptcy Notice (Example B)
- Application for exemption from paying court fees - financial hardship
- Application for exemption from paying court fees - general
- Application for deferral of payment of court fees
- Statement of financial circumstances - corporation
- Statement of financial circumstances - individual