All non-ongoing opportunities expected to be for more than 12 months will be advertised in APSJobs.
From time to time, the Federal Court of Australia may have short-term or longer term temporary vacancies of up to 12 months. These may be full time, part time or casual and may include Court Officer positions and other roles in the Court’s registries which are located in all state and territory capitals.
To be eligible for non-ongoing employment, applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen;
- satisfy a an Australian Federal Police Records check;
- undergo a health check; and
- obtain a security clearance to the appropriate level if applicable to the position.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for any short-term/temporary roles as they arise, please send your application to email@example.com, and include:
- the registry and/or state or territory where you want to work;
- the type of position for which you wish to be considered;
- a short statement outlining your skills and experience;
- a current Resume/CV.
Please note that the subject line should be “Expression of Interest (and the State)” in the title of the email. For example "Expression of Interest – NSW".
Applications may be retained by the registries for up 12 months. If you wish to remain on the register for longer, you will need to send in another application after 12 months.